Greetings BELIEVE Attenders,
We are SO excited about your student attending BELIEVE 2019.
Below are the FINAL details. Please READ… as some of the items below are a MUST before your student can attend. Pay attention to “what to bring” and what “not to bring”
The following students need BOTH permission forms before Friday OR they cannot get in the door:
Zianna, Coleson, Isaiah, Luke
WHAT TO BRING
> Must Haves: Bible, Pen, Toiletries, change of clothes, appropriate PJ’s or t-shirt/shorts, Money for meal.
> Optional: Pillow, sleeping bag, teddy bear.
• Two students share Queen Bed.
• All adults sleep on Roll-Away Beds (bring sleeping bag in case roll aways are NOT available).
• Bring MONEY for one lunch meal (fast food) and any “CIY swag” they want (optional).
• Bring $2 CASH for housekeeping TIP. We believe in sharing love with hotel staff.
DO NOT BRING
• Phones/tablets/electronic devices. You can get in touch with Matt Clark for any emergencies.
• Any types of weapons.
• Bad attitudes or smelly socks.
4.79 miles from the Silver Spurs Arena event.